Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019




Hello there,

This week's sketch, #381 at Freshly Made Sketches is a good one.
If you would like to play along, here is what it looks like:





For my card, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees.



The fern image is an older Hero Arts stamp. It was inked with Hero Arts Unicorn white ink onto a blue cardstock and heat embossed with Hero Arts white satin pearl embossing powder (Looks so pretty IRL).

The cardstock colors are retired SU blue bayou and river rock, and Papertrey Ink smokey shadow.
Also used was a strip of patterned paper, label punch, piercing tool, and a dragonfly die.

That's it.
Thanks for looking in!

May your basket of papers always be full.

PattySue

2 comments:

  1. I know this technique exist but Never remember it :( So now thanks to you I hope to remember .... the white emboss on a dark card-stock Is Sharp !!!
    I will peek in Often in Hopes to see More of your cards

    thanks Much and good luck on your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love that fern image. I have a die that is very similar to it. I forgot all about it until I saw your card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete