Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

 Just finished a thinking of you card to get in the mail tomorrow:


Used an older Great Impressions stamp (love this mouse), pencils, snippets of dsp, Nuvo shimmer on the flowers, and pearls.

Saw a new to me challenge with a tic tac toe grid of choices: 

I am sharing my card with this Tic. Tac, Toe  - Challenge 102  

following the bottom row - flowers, pearls, favorite color of lavender (love all the lilacs that bloom in my yard every May) 

Thanks for looking in....

Patty

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to TicTacToe Patty - so great that you found us and are playing along this week! I love the lilacs and purples on your card and your sweet mouse, complete with flower is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored the purple flower to match the paper!

    ReplyDelete