Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

 Hello there! It has been a very long time since I posted something, so when I saw the challenge at The Paper Players, I was encouraged to play.  I have quite a lot of birds and bee stamps.....


So I made a BEE HAPPY card:





I have always loved these bees from There She Goes.  They were colored with Copics and Nuvo glitter gloss applied to the wings and flowers. The honeycomb die is by Tim Holtz. The images were cut out with a scan-n-cut. The extra pieces will go on the inside....
Thanks for looking in!


3 comments:

  1. It Is SO Great 2 C U Back 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Pattysue! Hope you enjoyed making this card for the Paper Players challenge as much as we enjoy seeing it. Your little bees are so cute and I love that the flowers are made of hexagons too. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, is this ever CUTE Pattysue! such a fun card and those sweet little bees are absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete