Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

 Just a fun card that I have been wanting to make for a long time - ever since I bought a stamp set that only has images of different faces that you can stamp on whatever you want.


I had the large lined paper background stamp forever, pencil and pen stamp set, and hole punch die and just had to put it all together:

The pen n pencil were colored with pencils, cut out and layered. Then I cut out and layered the eyes which had crystal effects added. They look so happy and make me smile. Guess they know it is time to go back to school....

The upper corner seemed empty, so I found a small doo-dad like paper clip and punched a heart and added it there. The dsp and c/s is retired Marina Mist from SU.

I am sharing this with:

Just Us Girls challenge #647 - photo week of Back to School items and colors;


Thanks for much for looking in!

PattySue

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the eyes are too much fun! This is such a cute card, Pat. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this! The faces on the pen and pencil are just so fun and happy and that lined paper makes the perfect background. Love the little paperclip with the heart, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete