Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Blowing Bubbles

Once again I discovered 2 more challenge blogs!

The Time Out Challenge found here: http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-134.html

The theme for challenge #134 is to be "Playful".

And at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies found here: http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

This challenge each month is always "anything goes" and every submission must include a "critter" of some kind. Okay, these rules definitely work for me. This month challenge is #26.

For both of these challenges, I made a happy chick card:



Sometimes, I don't finish the inside of a card until I send it. But I do love that little chick with his back side showing.....
Supplies used: Bubble Chicks from Stamping Bella and Whole Lotta Happy from WPlus9, Copic markers, stitched frame die from My Favorite Things, ribbon, Nuvo crystal drops and aqua shimmer pen.

As a child, I enjoyed blowing bubbles, and now I enjoy watching young 'uns doing the same. Even our puppies tried to jump into the air to catch 'em.

Patty Sue

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful message, and I really love your bubbles and chicks. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super playful card!! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!
    (it is easier for your challenge-visitors to link back to the actual post...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found us, Pattysue. Darling card and such a sweet image. Love your coloring, especially on the bubbles! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete