Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

For the love of Dandelions...

I found a new to me challenge blog! https://dayofthemonthcardclub.blogspot.com/

This month is celebrating Dandelion Day.

Of course, when I was young, I enjoyed blowing the little puffs into the air and make a wish.
I can't say that I like the flowers in my yard any more, but I do have dandelion stamps that remind me of those tiny puffs blowing away. So here is my card:

The stamps are very old stamps from Great Impressions. There is glitter on the floating puffs that don't show in the pic. I cut out a few extra ones and attached with blue staples, just for color. Used a gel pen for dots in the corners of the image, 'cause those corners looked too plain. Then decided not to overdo things which sometimes I have a tendency to do.

That's it....enjoy your own dandelions....

Patty Sue

3 comments:

  1. Big or small, everyone loves to make the dandelion's umbrella fly. Cute card!!
    Thank you for showing at DotMCC.
    Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable! I too enjoyed making those little umbrellas fly! Ever since I learned that the dandelions are very useful I don't mind them in my yard anymore. I just enjoyed a salad made from the leaves. Thank so much for planing along with us at DOTMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even old stamps stamp well and after some time you see them again with new eyes! - What a cute little card you made with it! I make honey from dandelion blossoms, a super delicious spread! Thank you so much for planning with us at DotMCC!
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete