Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

My story is - I had this idea in my head before Valentine's Day, but I wasn't sure how I was going to do it.

I wanted to put some hearts in a box, but didn't have a single box stamp. But today, I found a very old stamp with a cat in a box. This stamp is stored with some cat stamps that I rarely use and I didn't remember that I even had it. (I must have too many stamps )  :^)

Even though Valentine's Day is over, I really do have a purpose for this card......

So,
Here is what I did:


The image was stamped onto kraft c/s and cut out with extra front panels and the cat was covered up with a bunch of punched hearts. That's all.....

I am sharing this card with Little Red Wagon challenge #537-Have a Heart

Thanks for looking in.....
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Love your box of hearts...very creative use of your stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take to use a stamp in another way. I like all the hearts in a box

    Thanks for joining our "Have a Heart" Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you worked the hearts into the box!

    ReplyDelete