Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2020

When I saw this challenge about tea, I just had to submit a card......even if it is almost at the last minute:


I used a very old Stampin' Up stamp that I don't know the name, but I always liked it. I used Prismacolor pencils, scallop border and circle punches, a word window punch for the "awning", Papertrey vanilla and autumn rose cardstock and ribbon.

I am sharing this with :
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Have a Tea Party

Thanks for looking in.....
Patty

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the awning! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pat this is just awesome! What a sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this gorgeous creation. This is beautiful Pat, I love your design and gorgeous colours you used. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of LET'S HAVE A TEA PARTY at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.
    [aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awning is great! Love the washer stamp on the bottom right!

    ReplyDelete