Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Here is Mr. and Mrs. Bandaid

I need  a fun, get well card for a lady who is having surgery in the near future:


I have made similar cards before for different folks as they recuperate from a surgery.
It always gives them a smile.
For guys, I make the card with blue cardstock instead of a pink.
It just takes a couple of bandaids, googlie eyes, and handdraw the rest.
This is totally the extent of my drawing skills....


I am sharing this card with Just Us Girls challenge #526 - word week is heal


Thanks for lookin' in today at my quick and easy card.... 
Patty

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so creative using real Bandaids! I love the googly eyes, arms and legs and the fact that they are wearing hats. Fabulous and perfect for our Heal challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Patty, and it's sure to make your friend feel better as she recovers from her surgery. I love your little hand-drawn details - that flower on the lady band-aid's hat! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete