Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Hi there,

I made another snowman card from the same stamp set that I used yesterday:


I try to finish the inside of a card to compliment the outside and I like the way this worked out:




Supplies: Lawn Fawn -Making Frosty Friends, sentiments from Papertrey Ink. and Penny Black, navy marker for faux stitching, organdy ribbon, string, and lil' heart punch, and heart nestability. The hat and scarf were cut-out and layered.

I am sharing this card with the clean and simple week at The Paper Players challenge#468-The North Pole


Though I really don't think that Santa's elves have any extra time right now to be outside building a snow man.

That's it and thanks for looking in!
Patty

2 comments:

  1. Love your snowman! Cute card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute snowman and I love how you used the sentiment to ground him. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete