Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Unleash Your Joy This Holiday Season!

Hello and happy first of the week!

I am still working along to get my Christmas cards all done, and I was recently challenged by my bestest friend (AKA my daughter), to make a holiday card using a non-holiday stamp set. (It was okay to use a holiday sentiment.) SO, I looked at ALL of my stamps (which took a while), and I found this one:

It is called Trampoline Friends by Simon Hurley. I don't know anyone with a trampoline. I just loved the jumping animals, especially the pooch.

So,

Here is my card:


I drew, glittered, cut-out, and layered the hat. The dog bowl and bone are from a MFT doggie stamp set (I have them all, of course, I love dogs)

So,

I am sharing this card with little red wagon challenge #523 Don't Be Shy-use more than 2 words




I hope this card made you smile....Thanks for visiting today.....
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... this is so cute. Great challenge from your daughter and you killed it. Great sentiment, too. Love this fun stamp set and now that you’ve shown it’s versatility, it may or may not jump onto my ever growing wish list. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun & clever! I love that you turned a non-holiday stamp into a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete