Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

So many times, I see these sketches at Freshly Made Sketches and by the time I make my card it is too late to upload....You know how life can get in the way of fun.....
Well, this week, here is the sketch FMS #412

and here is today's card:


Supplies used: Gerda Steiner Designs penguin  and MFT bucket of fish, colored with polychromo pencils. Cardstocks - caribbean, gray, and a sparkly white. Stitched dies, white gel pen, The back panel was stamped with an Impression Obsession large snowflake background and heat set with a white sparkly embossing powder. This little guy just arrived yesterday in my mailbox  and I enjoyed putting him onto a card so soon...Thanks for visiting today.

4 comments:

  1. Your little penguin is adorable! And I am loving the soft blue with the flakes! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Fun sentiment.
    I have a similar image from W&W and it’s one o my absolute favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOL at your comment, I am always busy making the card for the challenges that the date sometimes escapes me! Love your card, that cute little Penguin and his bucket of fishes is so fun. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little cut out bucket <3

    ReplyDelete