Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Hello there,

I just made a birthday card for a dog.
A special Sheltie dog that does agility with his human mom.
His human dad passed away last year, so I knew that this card would surprise his "mom" and give her a much needed smile.....



This stamp set is retired from My Favorite Things - Best in Show
The images were colored with Prismacolor pencils and cut out with a Scan-N-Cut.

Sometimes a simple little card is good.....

I am sharing this with : Krafty Chicks Challenge #504 - All Occasions

I thought that a special dogs birthday is a good occasion.

Thanks for looking in....

Patty

2 comments:

  1. Quite lovely! Love the "Best in Show" tab on the front! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! How special. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete