Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Just a chillaxing little mouse:



I need a lady's retirement card, so this just might work.
I used a Penny Black stamp which was colored with Prismacolor pencils to sorta match some old patterned paper. Put some aqua shimmer on the flowers on the umbrella that really doesn't show up in this pic.

I am sharing this with - Just Add Ink #503 - pencils and patterned paper

                                  

 And with - CAS Colors and Sketches #368


Thanks for looking in....
Patty



6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card for a retirement, Patty! Your pencil shading is beautifully done and I love the mix of textures and pattern accents you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card and I'm glad you shared it with us at CC&S for our sketch challenge - but I can't help but notice how closely it resembles our sketch challenge #366 rather than challenge #368! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet little card - I love how your paper and umbellar image match perfectly. Really made me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy little retired mouse! Love it!

    ReplyDelete