Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

A happy day to get a start on this year's Christmas cards.
We have quite a few friends with doggies in their families so that is where I began.

I am happy to join My Favorite Things for this weeks sketch challenge, which happens to be number 500. WOW! I was inspired by this sketch and here is the link to it:   https://mftstamps.com/blogs/news/wsc500

Here is that sketch:


Here is my Christmas card:


The image is from the MFT stamp set Happy Pawlidays and the sentiment is from Deck the Howls (retired). The dog was colored with polychromos pencils, cut out and layered and glitter put on the white of the hat. I put him on the left side instead of the right. I was going to add those images you see below the card, but I liked the card just the way it was, so I will put them on the inside of the card....I do like this sketch and will definitely use it again. Thanks to My Favorite Things! And thanks for looking in.....PaddySue

No comments:

Post a Comment