Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

I have just a little gray hare today.....

Saw a sketch challenge that I thought - no way can I think that one through.

Here is that sketch at : Freshly Made Sketches



I also saw the challenge #559 at : Little Red Wagon - Spots or Stripes
So,
Anyway, a challenge is just that, and here is what I came up with:


Was happy to use a super cute stamp set from Reverse Confetti called Crafty Critters. The sweet bunny with the polka-dot dress was colored with Faber-Castell pencils. She was having a good hair day (correction, a good hare day), so I put a flower by her ear. I cut out those small images by hand - and I lost those images several times, and spent time trying to find them and actually had to re-do a few of them. I almost gave up.....One of those days.....good grief ....Also used the quilted hearts embossing folder from Sugar Pea with neat tiny dots and hearts on it and hexagon dies from I don't remember. That's it! THANKS for looking in.....PaddySue




6 comments:

  1. Great card - I saw that challenge and thought 'no way!'. Well done with the fussy cutting on the tiny craft items!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I especially love that sweet flower in her hair....I mean fur. (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the interpretation of the sketch...using an octagon instead of a circle and the little crafting supplies instead of tiny circles. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Those tiny little images work beautifully with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, nice job on the fussy cutting and worth the time as they look great. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a kind comment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is just darling! What a sweet card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete