Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Yay - I needed a nice sketch to get my mojo going again. I have been ignoring just too many challenges lately and I am afraid I just might forget why I have all of these stamps...

Here is the sketch that caught my eye this week at: Freshly Made Sketches


I needed a card for my young grandson who thinks that he really is one hot dude. He lives in Arizona and he has a little chihuahua.  So this is what I came up with:


I used a stamp set from Hero Arts and Faber-Castell pencils. Nice and easy....just what I needed....I never make square cards, and because of that, I almost did not make this one. But now I am glad I did, 'cause now I think that this is kinda cute....It is 5 inches square.
Thanks for looking......
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! Love the chihuahua! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this image you've used for this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of it! I like Mexican themes...the chile pepper is my favorite...no, the hat, no...well, I just love it! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete