Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

 I haven't been here for a while so I thought I should get busy and enter a card for a couple challenges. My DH birthday is in a few weeks and this card was fun to make :

















Just a silly card using a stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs - Moose Love

I really like this Mr. and Mrs. Moose.....

The birthday hat is from my stash of a million stamps....

Sharing this card with Watercooler Wednesday challenge #305


and with The Male Room challenge #146



That's all folks....thanks for looking in!

Pattysue

2 comments:

  1. What a fun fabulous card for your hubby. Love that cheeky sentiment and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! a lovely fun card for your hubby, love the moose and the grass and then the sassy insert too. A Fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete