Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

 I need to make some cards for some Spring birthdays, so when I saw this sketch at The Paper Players : 


I created this:


I used a Gina K Designs stamp set - Sending Love -  which was colored with Copics and Nuvo Aqua Shimmer added to the flowers. The butterfly "flew" in from my stash of stamps. The sentiment was heat embossed. The cardstocks are saffron yellow, white, and black. Love this sketch which has so many possibilities. And now I really am tired of winter and ready for Spring.....

Thanks for visiting....

Patty

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Patty! This is so pretty! Yellow is so cheery. You have colored the flowers perfectly. I LOVE how you made them the focal point of the large panel. The butterfly is a wonderful accent. Thank you so much for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the large panel in our sketch for these stunning daffodils! I can see that shimmer and I bet IRL it's even better! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a lovely sketch isn't it Patty - I couldn't resist it! I absolutely love how you've used it to showcase those glorious daffodils. Thanks for bringing the hope of spring into my grey winter afternoon! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty that's a great stamp - I love your cheery yellow daffodils and beautifully coloured too! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete