Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Hello folks,
I purchased this Honey Bee stamp set -Snow Buddies - with my cousin in mind...She has a winter birthday next week, and she also displays Grandma's vintage hats in her home. So, I made this card for her.  I love this snowlady's hat. The flowers have Nuvo glitter on them and I put a drop of crystal glaze on the cupcake in her "hand". The rest is.... well.....just cute additions....




I am sharing this card with Little Red Wagon - Challenge #586 - to build a Snowperson

and with Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #306 - All about Occasions  


Thanks for checking in....
Patty

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is your card Pat. Lovely scene and colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very special card! I love all the symbolism it holds. You've created a darling scene. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete