Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2021

 While "cleaning" my stamp room today, I came across an old Penny Black stamp that I keep to make quick cards with.

And I saw a nice sketch that it fits into easily, so I just had to make this card:


Items used - pencils, twine, dotted ribbon, nestabilities, and crystal effects on the balloon which doesn't show up in this pic - grrr

I am sharing this with :

The Freshly Made Sketches - Challenge #474  


Also entering this card with :

Addicted to CAS Challenge #192 - Code word Animal

                                                                   

Thanks for looking in...

Patty

4 comments:

  1. Super-cute image and card! I love that chick's wee striped legs - too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute chick! Your dotted ribbon is a great addition. Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Pat! I love this adorable chick and how you popped him up on the scalloped frame! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some chicken cards! The font of "happy birthday" is great. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete