Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2021

 While re-arranging my patterned paper today, I came across a pretty one...so instead of continuing to clean my stamp room, I decided to make a card.

 Isn't that what you would do?

Besides, I saw a neat sketch earlier in the week and have been thinking about it...so this is what I made:


Here is that sketch:
This bunny image is from Mama Elephant - Fuzzy Hugs - colored with pencils and I put a tiny flower on her head....The base cardstock is an eggplant color which looks better IRL than in this pic...grrrr

I am sharing this with the CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #408

Thanks for looking in.....

Patty


4 comments:

  1. What a darling card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very, very sweet! Organizing is good for the mojo, isn't it? Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coloring, Pattysue. This is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your card at CC&S gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little bunny couple Patty and the perfect sentiment too! Thanks for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete