Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

It isn't often that I can finish a card in one day, but I found a new to me blog with a sketch that just fit my needs:











I needed a card for someone who injured their back while painting their house and now they aren't doing much of anything....so here is my social distancing get well little bear:


and the inside:


Well -

I know it will make the person smile - in spite of what is going on all around us.

The stamp set is from Lawn Fawn. The stamps were cut-out and layered and I put crystal effects on the sanitizer bottle. I tried to add an additional something to the front of this card, but nuttin' seemed to work right. I do realize that not every card needs to be fancy schmancy as long as it gets in the mail. This card hasta go in the mail today, so it is what it is.

 Thanks for looking in!

Patty

I am sharing this card with CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge#406


3 comments:

  1. So perfect for the sketch! I love that cute masked bear and the funny sentiment inside! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S. We hope to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty your sweet little masked bear is very 'of the moment' - I hope he manages to raise a smile. Get well wishes to your friend too; I've been decorating this past week and notice more aches and pains than usual - I think that's what happens as we get older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Love his little mask and the inside sentiment. I'm so happy you found us and hope you'll come back tomorrow for our next color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete