Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

 Just trying to learn how to make CAS cards which is not easy for me, but I definitely will continue to try. I found a new to me challenge with the prompt to make a one layer card with flowers. So here is my card:


I masked off the top and bottom with post-it notes. Stamped the three flower image with versamark twice and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Sponged the area with a blue ink. Removed the post-it notes and stamped the flower image and sentiment in a dark blue ink. Used a corner punch to round the corners and done.....I am pleased with how this card turned out. The white c/s is Gina K designs heavy white which has a nice smooth finish on it. 

I am entering this card in Less is More Challenge #437 One Layer - Flowers



Thanks for looking in...

Patty

3 comments:

  1. Super make - love your combination of inking, resist and stamping

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your efforts are paying off, Patty ! This is a very nice CAS monochromatic card. Love your soft sponging too. Fabulous take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're learning fast Patty, this is fabulous one layer card. Love your sponging and your subtle stamping. Thank you for joining us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete