Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

A Butterfly Hello!

Here is this week's sketch #382 at Freshly Made Sketches,



Here is my card:



It is going to someone who loves flowers and butterflies.
The cardstock is a natural ivory which is a creamy color. Looks more white in the pic.
Stamped flowers, colored them with pencils, and added Stickles (stardust). Used a butterfly die and added red string. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug (modern vines) and the sentiment was heat embossed.

When I was walking outside in the sunshine today, I was thinking how I am really looking forward to seeing some butterflies.

Wishing you a pretty day too.

PattySue

2 comments:

  1. Just the right amount of colors and I love the texture. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textured background and that butterfly is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete