Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

I have been thinking of this sketch #384 from Freshly Made Sketches for a few days:
 Okay, I turned it sideways to fit my plan.
And, instead of doing a bunny card for Easter, I made a different card.
I have gno idea why, except this particular gnome brings me JOY.


The stamps are from StampingBella.
He was colored with pencils and glitter was added to the posies and that tiny neighborhood caterpillar.
I used an embossing folder (Woodland) and leaf and oval dies, and a tiny flower punch. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink ocean tides, pink, and white. LOVE that sentiment....

That's it for today....Do what brings You JOY!

PattySue


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Such a cute swinging gnome! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the texture and your fun gnome! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little Gnome is ADORABLE! Thought I'd just pop over, & look what I found! ;) LOVE the embossed trees & your extension of the image! A SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete