Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

An Udderly Fantastic Day

For today's challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to use humor, since it is April 1st.

I have a friend who is a retired dairy farmer, so I am always on the lookout for cow stamps.
This cow image is perfect for her, and will definitely make her smile, and maybe even make her jump and "moo" on her birthday.
That thought just made me laugh, because she has had bilateral knee replacements and wouldn't even think of jumping any more. We were both high school cheerleaders, 55 years ago (gasp), and I don't jump any more either, and that's okay...
Anyway, here's what I did today:




I used stamps from Art Impressions - Udderly Fantastic clear set. The cardstock is a ruby red with scraps of blue and green and some patterned paper. Other items used are dies: fence, grass, and a small rectangle. The fence was stamped with a weathered background for texture. I colored the cow with Prismacolor pencils and cut it out with the Scan-n-Cut. That's it....

Wishing you an udderly fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment