Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A Sketch Challenge

I have been working on this challenge off and on for 5 days.. Really had me stumped. I finally decided to just do it.

Here is the sketch #316 from CAS(E) This Sketch



Here is my card:

 
For my image, I chose this floating dog with his balloon. I thought that he needed a hillside (which I did turn that panel the opposite way, according to the sketch). Well, then I had to add some Spring flowers. ;^). I didn't know what to do with the sentiment, so I put the Yappy Birthday in the clouds.
 
The dog image is from Penny Black (Buddy & Duck), He was cut out with a Scan-n-Cut, colored with pencils, and Nuvo crystal glaze was put on the balloon.
 
This card is going to a dog....yes, a real dog, whose human mom is going through a rough time right now, and this card will make her smile. It is from my dog to her dog.
 
That's all for today
 
Have a Yappy Day!
 
PattySue
 
 
  

1 comment:

  1. Pat, this is SO ADORABLE! You did a WONDERFUL JOB on this! I'm SURE your friend will SO APPRECIATE your thinking of her & her dog! This actually sounds like something I would do for my friend/s! LOL THANKS for coming over to visit & leaving me some love! INKY HUGS! ;)

    ReplyDelete