Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

I found a Christmas card challenge to help me get my cards done!

CAS Christmas October 2019 Challenge






This winter scene was created with a Serendipity stamp called Winter Farm. It was stamped with brown ink and colored with Faber Castell pencils. Glitter was added with Nuvo glitter drops. The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts set. It was stamped with a navy pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The snowflake was added to cover up a smudge. Upset me at the time, but now I am pretty sure that I like it there. That's it!
Was happy to create this wintry card!  Patty Sue

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene Pat. Your colouring is fantastic. Never know there was a smudge, the snowflake looks like it was mean to be there. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite winter scenes from Serendipity. I love the touch of colour against the winter white sky. love your save with the snowflake :) thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet winter scene, Pat! It's beautifully colored and I agree that the snowflake looks perfectly placed! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is classy and heartwarming. Your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this classic card that invokes an immediate wintery holiday feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Fabulous colouring and such a perfect winter scene! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous winter scene...what a great stamp! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete