Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Just another Christmas card done!

I am entering this in a challenge here: the Paper Players challenge













I happen to have a large die that I haven't used very much...well, 'cause it really is big.


The Merry Christmas is made with a Memory Box die.  I've had this fun Snoopy/Woodstock stamp forever - it was colored with Copics and Nuvo glitter drops added for sparkle.  The main card is a Pinefeather green from PTI.  I will be making more of these cards for all of my friends with doggies. But, Snoopy makes everyone smile, right?!  That's it!  Thanks for looking in.....Patty Sue

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, SO cute! This little snoopy is perfect with that big honkin' sentiment! Just what I'm looking for! Thanks so much for playing with my challenge and sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this die has certainly come into its own for this challenge Patty Sue! I love the effect and the little snoopy image looks perfect with it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment and it's perfect for the challenge. A wonderful CAS card and snoopy makes me smile :-)
    So glad you shared it with us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your big bold sentiment! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete