Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Old stamp - New Challenges

I discovered 2 new (to me) challenges....which gave me a reason to use up some long neglected stash.
Retro Rubber and The Card Concept
The picture with the busy wallpaper and dishware reminded me of this old SU designer paper of long ago and an old wood mounted stamp from Penny Black. I have removed the wood and cling mounted it so I do not know how old it is....It is called Letters & Flowers. My cards:




Actually, I am in the process of making more of these so as to FINALLY use up this designer paper once and for all. Good grief! Other items used are a Martha Stewart butterfly punch, tiny pearls,  Cuttlebug and Nestability dies, jute ribbon, blues, kraft, and vanilla cardstocks, dk. gray and kraft ink pads, blue pencil, and a Coke Zero  ;^) . Thanks for looking in...... Pattysue

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what stunning vintage looking cards. The tiny embellishments add to the feel along with the DSP! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Retro Rubber. (I'm not a Coke Zero fan, but do get it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much on my card and I'm so glad I found your blog - love it!!
    These are absolutely gorgeous cards you created. I love all the blue and that designer paper. So beautiful (Oh, and I don't do the Coke Zero but have the Diet Coke with me at all times. Doubt if I could create anything without it)!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these gorgeous cards! I love that they look a bit like Delph china. Thanks for joining us this time over at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Wonderful designs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vintage design! Love the use of the older stamps and that Bella Chateau DSP (I still have a few packs of this on hand as well). So thrilled that you found our challenge and hope you can join us at The Card Concept again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Glad you found us and hope you play along more often! Coke Zero IS an essential crafting tool :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete