Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Just a good day to be working on Christmas cards.

I am sharing today's card with a new to me challenge  - here: Happy Little Stampers Christmas













A pretty simple Christmas card:



The Merry Christmas was made with a Memory Box die. The tree image is a 50cent stamp that I've had for about 50 years...almost....It was inked with Hunter green pigment ink and heat embossed with green tinsel embossing powder, so it really sparkles, IRL. The star is gold glittery cardstock made with an old star punch...So I am off to assemble some more of these. I am having a pretty lazy day, so quick and easy is just what I need.  Thanks a lot for looking in.....Patty Sue

1 comment:

  1. great card, nothing wrong with that 50 cent stamp, I think you are getting your money's worth out of it
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete