Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

It's Time for PUMPKINS!

What a wonderful time of year! I'm ready for some pumpkin pie...I think that if I made one, I could eat the whole thing....so, I won't make one. I'll just think about it.
I found several challenges that made me happy:

Little Red Wagon challenge #517 - Pumpkin Party

                                                         and

Just Us Girls #508 - designer paper   

SO, I made a designer paper pumpkin. No calories.

 

          
 

I used several pumpkin dies and a leaf die from Papertrey Ink with PTI patterned paper. Sponged lightly around the edges and glued to the front panel with Ranger multi medium matte glue. The pumpkin die cuts so many pieces that I can make several more of these. Though, I have decided that instead of using a real button, I would try cutting some paper buttons so the card would go through the mail easier. I did use a SU background stamp on the leaves - Weathered. And the card does have a back panel that is scored to open for the sentiment.

 
That's all for today....now to make a few more paper pumpkins and clean up all the paper pieces, ....Thanks for visiting....
Pattysue

 

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Pat. I love the mix of papers and the shading gives it such dimension. It makes a shaped card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love that it's a card in the shape of a pumpkin!
    Perfect for joining our pumpkin party this week at Little Red Wagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your pumpkin card Pat! I too could eat an entire pie if given the chance. This is darling and low on calories! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete